Note: I will not be updating the contents of this page after 2013-01-01.
A Subsidiary of Hasbro
MT LAUREL NJ 08054; (800) 669-TOYS
- 8402-0: Water Blaster BlasTech DL-44
(Han's pistol battery-operated water gun), 1997-04
- 84160: Battle Droid Sound & Light Blaster, 2002-04
- 84180: Jedi Knight Action Set, 2002-04
- 84681: Jango Fett Sound & Light Blaster, 2002-04
- 84682: Zam Wessel Sound & Light Blaster, 2002-04
- 84683: Anakin Skywalker Sound & Light Lightsaber, 2002-04
- 30606: didj Custom Gaming System CW SPECIAL EDITION; 2008-10
- 30646: SW JEDI MATH K-2nd; 2008-10
- 30683: TCW MATH 1st-3rd; 2008-10
- 33015: Leapster K-2nd SW Jedi Reading
- 36003: Leapster 2 Learning Game System JEDI MATH SPECIAL EDITION; 2008-10
- : LeapFrog Tag ACTIVITY STORYBOOK "RESCUE IN THE SKY"; ISBN 978-1-58505-945-3, 2009
The Leathershop, Inc.
- belt buckles, 1977
- Darth Vader
- "Star Wars"
- belts, design printed on leather
- light saber duel
- Tatooine scenes
Lee Byron Corp.
See see Lee Co.
division of Lee Byron Corp.
- belt buckle, range style
- belt, bonded leather
- 6666-1 with Darth Vader buckle (3 sizes) (ESB)
- 6666-2 with Yoda buckle (3 sizes) (ESB)
- ROJ logo & characters printed on leather (brown or blue)
- stretch belt
- 148-N blue, SW logo all around
- 148-T tan, same
- blue & white, ROJ logo all around
- red & black, same
- tan & brown, same
- suspenders (3 sizes)
- gray shirt with embroidered SW logo and MTFBWY; four adult sizes M,L,XL,XXL; $30, 1998-09
- polo shirts
- black shirt with embroidered Rebel insignia and SW logo; two adult sizes M,L, $30, 1998-09
- orange shirt with embroidered SW logo and MTFBWY; four adult sizes M,L,XL,XXL; $19, 1998-09
Leewards Creative Crafts, Inc.
ELGIN IL 60120
- latch-hook rug/pillow kits
- Chewbacca rug, 20x27"
- C-3PO rug
- Vader pillow, 15x15" (head only)
- Vader rug, 20x27" (full figure)
- R2-D2 pillow, 15x15"
- R2-D2 rug, 20x27"
- droids rug, 24x36"
- stormtrooper rug, 24x36"
- Yoda rug, 20x27"
- ornaments, made by melting plastic "crystals" in metal frame;
all from ESB.
- Darth Vader
- Millennium Falcon
- Luke Skywalker
- Princess Leia
- 33-27202: snowspeeder
- X-wing Fighter
Legends in 3 Dimensions
high-detail realistic display items in cold-cast porcelain from original sculptures by Mark Aronowitz (unless noted otherwise)
- : Emperor bust on numbered base in decorative box
(limited edition of 3000), $150, 1997-10
- SW-9002: Fett bust (limited edition of 5000), $200, 1997-10
- : Greedo bust (limited edition of 2500), $160, 1998-03
- : Gamorrean guard statue (limited edition of 3000), $160, 1998-10
- : Tusken Raider bust (limited edition of 2500), $179, 1999-04
- : Bith bust, $179, 1999-05
- : Ackbar bust?
- Cantina scenes [distributed by The Hamilton Collection]
P O BOX 249, MIDDLETOWN IN 47356
- toss pillow, 16" square, 1999-07
- Yoda tabatiere (7cm tall porcelain box), exclusive to FAO Schwarz, $225, 1998-09
- "Duel at the Death Star" electric car racing set;
cars are X-wing and Vader's TIE,
cars explode when hit by other car from behind; lane-changing;
- 7813: "O and O27 Gauge Famous Name Collectors Series"
boxcar reads "Seasons Greetings 1977 from Lionel" and
features an R2-D2 line drawing.
Only distributed as Christmas gift to Lionel employees.
beverage packaging, 2012-01 unless noted
- 1 liter Lemon Brisk iced tea
- 1 liter Raspberry Brisk iced tea
- 24-oz. can Raspberry Brisk iced tea
- 1 liter Brisk iced tea with lemon
- 1 liter Brisk iced tea with lemonade
- 1 liter Brisk green tea with peach
- 1 liter Brisk strawberry melon flavored drink
- 1 liter Brisk lemonade
- 1 liter Brisk fruit punch
- 1 liter Brisk pink lemonade
- 1 liter Brisk iced tea with lemon (droids / Xbox), 2012-04
- "tie-dye" look T-shirts. Available in adult sizes L, XL, and XXL.
- : Fett, 1997
- 11901: Chewie
- : space battle
- 11903: C-3PO front / R2-D2 back, 1997-10
- 11904: Hoth battle
- 11906: TIEs in tie-dye trench, 1997-10
- 11907: Hildebrandt art
- 11908: Sand People
- 11909: Yoda
- 11910: droids in the desert, 1997-09
- : same, with MOM logo, 1997-09
- 11911: stormtrooper, 1997-09
- 11912: Falcon amid the asteroids, 1998-07
- 11913: Falcon busting out, 1998-07
- 11914: Jabba's palace on blue, 1998-08
- 11916: ROJ star destroyer on black, 1998-10
- 11917: Darth Maul face tye-died with glow on black, 1999-07
- 11920: yoda tie-dyed, 1999-05
- 11921: Jar Jar 3 poses on tie-dyed green shirt, 1999-08
- 11922: jedi council tie-dyed, 1999-05
- 11926: lightsaber battle tie-dyed, 1999-05
- 11927: battle for Naboo tie-dyed V pattern black over blue, 1999-08
- 31966: Vader, 1998-04
- 61916: Slave I busting out, 1998-10
- : pod races tie-dyed V pattern light blue over tan, 1999-07
- : Anakin's podracer tie-dyed V pattern light blue over tan, 1999-09
- other T-shirts
- 51936: Darth Maul front, duel back on black shirt with gray ringers, 1999-09
Little, Brown, and Co.
|tomart ||title ||edition ||format ||author ||date ||isbn ||cover price|
| ||The Unauthorized SW Compendium: The complete guide to the movies, comic books, novels, and more buy at Amazon.com || ||pb ||Ted Edwards ||1999 ||0316329290 ||$18.00|
|BO6565 ||The Rebel Alliance: Ships of the Fleet buy at Amazon.com ||[pop-up book] ||hc ||Bill Smith ||1996-04 ||0316535095 ||$15.95|
|BO6566 ||The Galactic Empire: Ships of the Fleet buy at Amazon.com ||[pop-up book] ||hc ||Bill Smith ||1996-04 ||0316535109 ||$15.95|
|BO6560 ||The Mos Eisley Cantina Pop-Up Book buy at Amazon.com ||[with lights, sound, and music] ||hc ||Anderson & Moesta ||1995-10 ||0316535117 ||$19.95|
|BO6561 ||Jabba's Palace Pop-Up Book buy at Amazon.com || ||hc ||Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta and Ralph McQuarrie ||1996-09 ||0316535133 ||$29.95|
|BO6571 ||The Millennium Falcon 3-D Excitement on Every Page! buy at Amazon.com ||[pop-up book] ||hc ||John Whitman ||1997-02 ||0316735913 ||$14.95|
|BO6570 ||The Death Star buy at Amazon.com ||[pop-up book] ||hc ||John Whitman ||1997-02 ||0316735921 || |
publisher (outside the U.S.)
Lucasfilm Fan Club
Navigate: [SWB Home] [SWB Company List] [SWB abbreviations] [Search] [Feedback]
Copyright © 1994-2013 Martin Thurn, All Rights Reserved
Page updated Sun Jan 13 09:05:45 2013 / Maintained by Martin Thurn