The Star Wars Collector's Bible
(hereafter The SW Bible or SWB) is
a detailed hypertext checklist of
SWB is NOT a price guide.
The prices listed are the original retail value when the items were in stores.
SWB is NOT a catalog.
I do NOT have the items for sale.
Well, I do have a few things for sale and trade. See my buy-sell-trade lists.
Organization, Access Methods, and Special Features
- by Company Name
- The SW Bible is organized alphabetically by company name.
Within each company listing,
items are in order by product number (when available),
and/or chronologically by original release date.
If you don't know what company produced the item you're interested in,
try the Search page.
- List of Star Wars gift cards
- My current collecting focus is Star Wars
gift cards, so IMO this area of my site is particularly rich.
I also have some available for trade here.
- Quick Guide to Star Wars Theatrical Poster Styles
- Do you have a hard time remembering which poster is style "A" and
which is style "C"? I admit even I still do. Bookmark my
Quick Guide to Star Wars Theatrical Poster Styles and ease your worries!
- List of fanzines
- As a former Star Wars fanzine author (The Star Wars
Collector in the 1990's), it behooves me to include a detailed
- Star Wars Foreign Mini-Film Frames
- James Addams and The SW Bible present the on-line authority on
foreign mini-film frames that were found in snack chips around the world in 1997.
- Star Wars-related Magazines
- A list of magazines,
old and new,
which had a SW cover and/or a SW article.
- Star Wars references in other media
- Thanks to Google, this area of my site gets the most hits:
my list of movies, TV shows, books, music, etc.,
which have some direct or indirect unlicensed reference to Star Wars.
- TV shopping channel Star Wars specials
- I have compiled lists of QVC broadcasts and products and Home Shopping Network broadcasts and products.
- List of "Famous" Collectors
- A brief list of famous people who are also Star Wars collectors.
- List of Abbreviations used
- Other Access Methods
- A brief index of useful lookup methods is provided.
Other access methods are planned.
Please suggest some useful methods!
Last 10 Updated Pages
Awards and Web rings
The SW Bible is the recipient of absolutely no awards whatsoever.
No one has ever given me any. I guess fancy graphics are more
important than informational content.
The SW Bible is a member of absolutely no web rings whatsoever. I
don't understand the purpose of web rings. Does anybody really use
them? I started to follow one once after someone suggested I join it.
After three clicks I was right back where I started. That was a great
- Added Quick Guide to Star Wars Theatrical Poster Styles.
- I removed the Targeting Computer calendar because I don't have time to maintain it.
- Added magazines info and images from my collection.
The SW Bible went on-line on July 6, 1994, before the publication
of Tomart's Price Guide to Worldwide Star Wars
Collectibles by Steve Sansweet et al.
I apologize that The SW Bible is not very high-tech, especially when
compared to some (many? Most? ALL?) other web sites. But it is here
available to you out of the goodness of my heart. Keep in mind that I
am a busy man, and other aspects of my life often take priority over
working on The SW Bible.
In addition, I am saddened that unscrupulous people steal my work
for their own profits without even telling me and without even sending
me as much as a free copy of the magazine they print it in! (Ahem,
Here are some ideas for future enhancements.
But in light of the above facts,
don't count on them being implemented any time soon.
- Add Tomart numbers.
- Add Wishbook numbers.
- Add all items from Tomart guide!
- Links to "next"/"previous" company alphabetically in each file?
By the Way...
Do you know about my newsletter for SW collectors?
Check it out!
Navigate: [SWB Home] [SWB Company List] [SWB abbreviations] [Search] [Feedback]
Copyright © 1994-2013 Martin Thurn, All Rights Reserved
Page updated Mon Oct 4 18:06:55 2010 / Maintained by Martin Thurn